CAMFive is an American brand, an American established corporation and a proud member of: The Sewn Products Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas Association (SPESA) The International Sign Association, The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association, The Imprinted sportswear, The National business media and The Graphic of the Americas organizations. CAMFive owns two fully stocked facilities that provide ample inventory of equipment, spare parts and accessories to ensure immediate delivery, as well as technical support and customer service. One is located in Los Angeles, CA and the other one in Orlando, FL. CAMFive “HS Series” machines are ideal for businesses whose focus is high production and advertising. We build our machines with state of the art technology and top of the line parts that assure high quality embroidery and the best finish. We use Servo Panasonic motors which are maintenance free, have low power consumption. smoother motion and great syncrhonization, Japanese made Koban Rotary hooks, the latest technology in electronics and special joints to absorb vibration and reduce noice while in operation. The result is in an outstanding product.
- “HIGH SPEED” SERVO PANASONIC MOVEMENT MOTORS 1000 RPM AND JAPANESE HOOK: Our “High Speed” series manages to develop the 1,000 spm speed and gain greater definition per stitch each time because it is equipped with servo movement motors; these are electronically controlled and allow smooth and quick movements. Our machines come with japanese made “ROTARY HOOK” Koban or Hirose brand.
- TOUCH SCREEN & MULTI- LANGUAGE CONTROL PANEL: Save time with our CAMFive embroidery machine. Everything at your finger tips. You can input designs in lots or groups, delete unnecessary files, modify existing files in memory, and edit them. Everything while is working! Supports industry standard .dsb, .dst, .dsz file formats.
- NOISE REDUCTION SYSTEM AND “THREAD STOPPER”: Our “High Speed” series are equipped with a noise reduction dual internal disk. Also, all heads have a thread stopper system, which prevents “unthreading ” the other heads that are not embroidering at that time.
- AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER AND BREAK DETECTORS: Programmable and highly accurate, this feature automatically cuts the tread before and after a color change. The height can be adjusted and calibrated from the control panel. Includes a programmable thread collector which is automatically activated each time the machine cuts a thread. The break-detection Sensors stop the embroidery process and give an indication in the event of upper or lower thread break.
- INCLUDES FREE ONSITE INSTALLATION & TRAINING, UNLIMITED TECH SUPPORT, 1 YEAR WARRANTY, COMPLETE SET OF HOOPS AND FRAMES AND ACCESSORIES.