The SINGER Bobbin Case is used as a replacement part for sewing machines with front-loading bobbin systems. It may also be used as a spare bobbin case in specialty sewing. Use only SINGER Class 15 Bobbins in Front-Loading Bobbin Systems. Genuine SINGER Accessory in carded blister pack. For use with sewing machines with class 15 front-loading bobbin systems, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, White. Watch the video tutorial to learn how to correctly thread your front-loading bobbin system sewing machine.
- Extra-High Sewing Speed of 1,100 stitches per minute gives you professional speed for faster results
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- 32 Built-In Stitches – essential, stretch, decorative, 1 automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only