The SINGER CG-590 Commercial Grade sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Convenience features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, automatic 4-step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing. 18 built-in stitches including basic, stretch and decorative make this machine perfect for both utilitarian and creative projects. Included Accessories: Special Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 66), Thread Spool Caps, Finger Guard, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
- Sews at an Impressive 1,100 Stitches Per Minute – When it comes to professional work it is about quality and speed
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate – Made to Accommodate the Abuse and Needs of a Professional Sewer
- 18 Built-In Stitches Including a Four-Step Buttonhole / Free Arm Capability – Sew Pants Legs, Cuffs and other Hard to Sew Garments with Ease
- Drop Feed Capability – Free Motion Quilting to Old Fashion Darning is Easy with the Drop-Feed System
- Exclusive Electronic Foot Control – Guarantees a consistent speed with no jump starts. Includes a regulating dial that allows for slower speeds, regardless of the pressure applied.