With the Garnet Line of Juki home sergers, a beginner or experienced sewist can create simple sportswear or elegant evening wear with unbelievable ease. Expand your range of design and technique with the easy to operate, durable and dependable Juki 1-needle, 2/3 thread overlock machine featuring built-in rolled hemming. This model handles the latest materials and threads to assist you in sewing the most fashionable apparel for the entire family. Use it as well to make accessories, crafts and home decorating items. The Garnet Line was developed with all types of sewing in mind, at a price you can afford. You’ll get great serger performance for your individual needs. Key Features- COLOR CODED THREADING GUIDES: Located throughout the machine, the color coded threading guides make threading easy and efficient. ADJUSTABLE STITCH LENGTH: Simply turn the knob inside the machine to set a stitch length in the range of 1 – 4 mm. 1-ROTATION THREAD TENSION DIALS: Single turn dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. EASY DIAL KNIFE ADJUSTMENT: The upper knife is completely self-adjusting using the dial. HEAVY DUTY KNIFE SYSTEM: The heavy duty knife system operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting of light to heavy weight fabrics. AUTOMATIC ROLLED HEMMING: Automatic rolled hems can be created with built-in finger tip control. There is no need to change the foot or plate. SEWING LIGHT: The sewing light is placed to give the best lighting to the fabric and needle areas. MULTI-PURPOSE FOOT: The multipurpose foot is equipped with a slotted tape guide for sewing woven tape, elastic, sequins and ribbon. SEWING WIDTH GAUGE: The sewing width gauge is conveniently located on the guard cover for easy access.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-623 is a breeze. The thread paths are color-coded and clearly marked | Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed | Bright Lights – Better View: Lighting on the MO-623 provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-623, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-623 | Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go | Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-623 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges | Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot – Just Flip and Roll
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS PACKAGE INCLUDES: 4 Maxilock Serger Thread Cones (Black), 4 Maxilock Serger Thread Cones (White), 100 Organ Needles, $25 SewingnMore Gift Card, Juki MO-600 Series Electronic Workbook, Hemline Serger Tote. Note: Packaging might vary, accessories are subject to stock on hand and may be substituted