The Janome HD1000 has many of the convenient features you’d expect on a higher-priced machine. The Janome HD1000 features 13 of the most practical stitches, plus a built-in buttonhole and consistent performance on a wide range of fabrics. For every-day sewing, the HD1000 Janome sewing machine is a great value.
- 14 Built-In Stitches including Utility Stitches, Stretch Stitches and a Simple to Use 4 Step Buttonhole
- The Janome HD1000’s Body is Made of Cast Aluminum and Like the Metal Machines of Years Ago the Janome HD1000 is Made To Last
- Comes with A Bunch of Different Accessories Including – Bobbins, Felt, Extra Needles, Two Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper/Buttonhole Ripper, Zipper Foot, Hemmer Foot, Buttonhole Foot, a Hem Guide and a Soft Cover
- The HD1000 Has A Free Arm For Sewing Pants, Cuffs and Collars and Drop Feed for Darning, Stippling, Attaching Buttons and Other Free Motion Applications
- The Janome HD1000 Even Has a Built-In Automatic Needle Threader – Thread Your Needle with Ease and Without Eye-Strain