Easy to set up, learn and use, the XM1010 offers the perfect set of features for everyday sewing and Mending, at an affordable price. Included are 10 stitches for blind hems, stretch stitches, buttonholes, zipper insertion, and more. Selecting your stitches is as easy as turning the dial, and the reverse sewing lever allows you to easily secure stitches at the beginning and end of a seam. Four sewing Presser feet are included, with zipper, buttonhole, button sewing and zigzag feet. The upper thread tension control dial enables you to easily adjust the thread tension to help prevent puckering. This machine also has the Brother jam-resistant quick-set drop-in top bobbin, and clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin that give you the ability to see when you are running low on thread. Winding the bobbin is easy, with the automatic bobbin winding system that produces an evenly wound bobbin for optimal sewing results. The built-in free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface makes it easy to sew cuffs and sleeves, and the bright led lighting helps illuminate the workspace. Included are an instructional DVD to help you get started, and a printed English and Spanish user manual.
- Full-sized yet lightweight and portable sewing machine, designed for everyday sewing and mending
- 10 unique built-in stitches, including blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches and four-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- 4 Included sewing feet, with Buttonhole, zipper, zigzag and button sewing feet
- Ease of use features include automatic bobbin Winder, jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin, easy stitch selector dial, reverse sewing, built-in free arm, thread tension control and bright LED lighting
- Includes Instructional DVD, Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited Warranty, with free technical support for the Life of the product