Reliable, high performance 3/4 thread serger delivers professional edge finishing on a wide range of fabrics, including knits, linens and formal wear. Create ruffles, decorative edges, gathers; join laces; serge narrow sleeves, spaghetti straps, and more!Get a clean exquisite look to your next project with serged seam finishes. Your seams will lie flatter and look greater with an overlock stitch. When working on home decor projects and fabrics, a serger is often suggested for rolled hems, secured seams and differential feeds. Try out a 3 or 4 thread look. Enjoy the new and easy threading method. The 1034D features two needles and 3/4 thread with differential feed. Create stitches from 2.0 to 4.0 mm in length. The differential feed has a ratio of 0.7 – 2.0 which provides improved stitch quality. The free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
- Easy to thread, easy to learn and use; with included instruction video, printed manual, and completely color-coded and numbered upper & lower looper threading.
- 22 built-in stitch functions with 4-thread overlock, 3-thread overlock, narrow, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches, with specialty stitch functions for formal and bridal wear, home decor and crafts, heirloom and reinforced tape applications | Differential fabric feed;for truly professional, even stitch quality, even on thin, knitted, and stretchy fabrics
- Accessories: 4 Needles, 4 Thread spool caps, 4 Thread nets, Blind stitch foot, Gathering foot, Trim Trap trimming catcher, Long tweezers, Hexagonal wrench, Cleaning brush, Soft dust cover.
- Bonus pack: Sewingmachinesplus.com 3 Year Platinum Warranty, $50 Sewingmachnesplus.com Gift Card, 100 Universal Organ Needle, 4 White Maxilock Serger Thread, 4 Black Maxilock Serger Thread, 4 Eggshell Maxilock Serger Thread, Brother Piping Foot, Brother Pearl Sequence Foot, Brother Elastic Serger Foot. StrapEZ-2″ Wide Strap Multi-pack 1 each: 6″, 9″, 12″, Singer 130pc Beginners Sewing Kit, Collins Sewing Gauge in Inches & Centimeters, Learn Simple Serging Book, Sewing Basket.
- Brother 25 year warranty: The warranty period is 1 year from the original purchase date for the Machine, with 5 years from the original purchase date for the Machine’s Printed Circuit Boards, and 25 years from the original purchase date for the Machine’s Chassis Unit.